- There is no such thing as a free app. All developers get information from your device when you download a free app. We pay by giving away privacy. So, know this before you download.
- When you give permission to photos/media/files, the developer of the app may be able to see what you have on your device.
- Do not allow access to your contacts, device ID, or wi-fi information – click the back button or uninstall immediately.
- Do not install apps that link to social media. Keep private.
- If an online app requires a username and password, do not use the same username and password for school or family.
- Only allow permission to access microphone for recording apps and photos/media/files for apps that store your music creation.
- Be careful not to click in-app purchases or ads.
- If you are not sure about the app, better be safe, do not install.
MY GOOGLE PLAY STORE PICKS:
MY APPLE APP STORE PICKS: